I have a big sweet tooth. There’s nothing I love more then enjoying one (or two… or three) of these sweet macadamia balls whilst curled up watching some sort of tv show or movie with a cup of herbal tea in hand. They’re so delicious which makes it difficult to stop at one!
Ingredients (makes 10-20 balls)
- 1 cup macadamias
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup medjool dates (around 12)
1. Mix almonds in a food processor until almonds are broken down to small pieces
2. Add macadamias and mix again until all nuts are in small pieces
3. Add dates and mix until combined. It should be a squishy texture and easily pressed together
4. Measure out around 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture and roll into balls. Pop into the freezer to set overnight. Keep stored in the freezer if you like them hard, or in the fridge if you prefer them as a fudge like consistency (I keep mine in the freezer).