Raw balls are delicious, healthy and a great way to satisfy any chocolate cravings. They’re full of essential fats from the nuts, unrefined sugar from the dates, and have added health benefits from the cinnamon and cacao. I love to make a batch on Sundays, so I always have a healthy snack on hand during the week.
- 330 g almonds
- 1 serve/scoop of chocolate protein powder (can omit and use more cacao)
- 16 medjool dates, pitted
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder (taste at the end and if you think it needs more add a touch more)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Pop almonds in the food processor and mix until almonds are broken down
2. Add cinnamon, protein powder and cacao, process until the mix has combined
3. Add vanilla extract and dates and process
4. The mixture should easily press together. If needed, add a few drops of water
5. Roll into balls, roll in coconut, cacao, goji berries + enjoy!