This is a simple & easy salad to pull together in minimal time. The sweetness of the figs work so well with the creamy goats cheese and the walnuts gives a really yummy crunch!
- Around 6 figs
- Goats cheese (I use Merideth Dairy)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 – 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- A few handful mixed lettuce
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- Put lettuce in a bowl and combine with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Start with 1 tablespoon of the balsamic and taste, add more if needed
- Chop figs in half and walnuts roughly and add to lettuce, mix lightly
- Crumble goats cheese on top
- Serve & enjoy!